Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable inventions ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of services not seeking add much more.
2. product idea or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and new product ideas aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.