Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. inventors help forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention News posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product patent rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.