Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent an invention good understanding you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas inventions are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent idea is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.